Friday 27 May 2011

April sock club - finished

So I've been away for a little while.. and there's a jolly good reason for that! I've been a little too busy with wedding planning, and actually getting married to blog my crafty stuff. That's not to say I haven't been crafting, I just haven't been reporting it!

So here we go...
You've seen the start of April's socks, and they were finished ehem.. not in April, but mid-way through May (there are no May socks, but you never know I might catch up and still manage twelve pairs in twelve months).

The socks started out for me, but when asked what she wanted for her birthday, my lovely friend Laura replied that she wanted something I'd knitted, and so the socks became slightly smaller than planned, and became a birthday present.

Here are the socks on the morning we were picking Laura up the morning before the wedding...


And here are the socks on Laura, on her birthday, a few days later!


I'd say we have a happy customer :)

I'll be back to blog the shawl, the wedding and all my other ongoing projects very soon!

1 comment:

  1. Yay, welcome back from your mini honeymoon. The socks look great on Laura.

    ReplyDelete