Saturday 7 September 2013

Vedure - A Pattern by ME!

I've been busy designing and writing a sock pattern for you all to enjoy :)

I hope you'll agree that it's a pretty pattern, but it's one that should be fairly straightforward to follow.
I really enjoyed knitting it, and you can tell I'm not lying because I didn't suffer from second, third or even fourth sock syndrome!






The short trainer socks used a mere 48g of The Thylacine Wellington Sock Yarn for a EUR 39.
The longer socks used 68g of Regia 4-Ply, again for a EUR 39 sized foot.

You can get the pattern from Ravelry.

1 comment:

  1. Really i appreciate the effort you made to share the knowledge.Private Tutor Park Slope The topic here i found was really effective to the topic which i was researching for a long time

    ReplyDelete